What is it?
Waterjet is a technology of water cutting under very high pressure with the use of granular abrasive. The device using this technology has very wide range of applicability as it can cut from almost every kind of material in ecologically friendly conditions. The method we offer is the latest one and the most precise. After all the cutting is finished no more tooling is needed for the edges or the tooling is very marginal.
As abrasive material we use granular garnet. It is sucked into the stream of water and mixed in a big ceramic mixing pipe. The stream of water with granular abrasive goes out of the pipe with speed of 305m per second. This kind of cutting is called grinding process that allows to produce with great precision elements and parts from materials difficult for tooling.
– No heat affected zone
– No metal curing on the cutting edge
– No change in material properties
– No dangerous fumes nor smoke are produced
– No further tooling or just marginal one necessary
– No sharp edges nor splinters
– Repeatability +/- 0,025mm
– Possibility to cut materials up to 170 mm
– Possibility to cut holes of diameter starting from 1,2 mm
– Possibility to cut different patterns in a wide range of materials
As Waterjet is very universal device we’re offering our services to different branches’ specialists such as:
Emergency services in cutting materials using waterjet technology 24/7
CALL US NOW +48 668 317 709